I had the pleasure of shooting with Joel Alexander in Williamsburg this month. I seriously suggest you guys check out his website and instagram considering that he is SUPER talented!Read More
"Mah-CHA"- Everyone's trendy new BFF
If you're unfamiliar with matcha, not only is super photogenic, we are here to let you know that it is packed with multiple health benefits.
Along with other benefits, matcha...
- Is exploding with more antioxidants than 10 cups of regular green tea
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories...YAY
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally SO basically perfect for nursing ourselves back to health after every weekend
- Is calming and relaxing
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration so we can be nicer to our co-workers
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease which is especially important if you live in a metropolitan area like NYC
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
- TASTES AMAZING and can be added to most anything
F.Y.I - We will be adding more exciting recipes featuring this jolly green powder in the near future.
We visited CHALAIT in the trendy area of West Village to get our hands on some of the best matcha lattes in the city.
I am 100% dairy free so we ordered our matcha with almond milk.
CHALAIT also offers a variety of DELISH side dishes like tartines featuring unreal toppings like avocado, nutella, and lox.
Follow them on Instagram @CHALAITnyc or search what other people have gotten when they've visited.